It's not enough to clear out the bad stuff. Our focus is bringing the best ingredients to the table, setting the strictest standards for what we will and won't use in every product.
A clean approach
- Develop sophisticated formulas using proven scientific techniques
- Ensure every ingredient works hard and serves a purpose
- Screen each ingredient and the entire formula composition for safety
- Test (only) on humans to make sure the product experience is exceptional
- Check in with the clean beauty community - leading experts, industry executives, retailers, and independent watchdogs like EWG
What we leave out
Some things just don’t belong in your personal care. Aluminum is used in antiperspirants to plug your sweat ducts, and there’s a lot of negative buzz surrounding it, so we’re steering clear.
Preservatives that are known hormone disruptors? No thank you. Our sweat-activated formula is free from preservatives and can still stand the test of time.
Propylene Glycol Free
This chemical is commonly found in traditional stick deodorants (hint: tubes are better!), and can irritate your skin.
Aka Propylene glycol, these cosmetics thickeners come with a side of potential carcinogens. We prefer our thickeners clean.
A plasticizing chemical used to make deodorant scents last longer. It’s also used in insecticide, and has been linked to birth defects, so that’s a hard pass.
What’s in a “fragrance” anyways? We don’t know either. And in most cases, it often includes synthetic chemicals that could be unsafe. That’s why we list all scent ingredients on our labels.