The Minimalist Travel Size - Fragrance- Free
CHOOSE YOUR SCENT:
IngredientsMore about each ingredient
Skip the stains
People who smell amazing
Make the most of it
How to useYou’ve probably been using deodorant for years, but have you ever tried it in a tube? It’s super squ-easy. Once you try it, you’ll never go back. Just follow these steps:
- Give the tube a good squeeze.
- Swipe on, just like a stick.
- Take on your day.
For best results
- To get the most mileage out of your deodorant, apply to clean, dry skin.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment! Use as much (or as little) as you need. Just make sure you cover the entire underarm area, like you would with a stick ;).
- If you’ve just shaved, your skin might be a bit sensitive. If that’s the case, try waiting a little before applying (say 10 to 20 minutes).
Aluminum free is the way to beAluminum is the active ingredient in antiperspirant that keeps you dry – it plugs the sweat ducts under your arms, so sweat can't escape. But sweating is your body’s way of eliminating toxins, plus it’s good for you!
Breaking up with aluminumYour body may need time to adjust to something better. Don’t sweat it ;-). We’ve got you covered. Here's what to expect:
- While detoxing, you may sweat or smell differently for about 2 weeks, though some people experience no detox at all; everyone is different!
- Be consistent. Reverting to your old antiperspirant during the detox makes it harder for your body to fully adjust. Be prepared for a mid-day refresh if needed and stick with it.
- To help the detox along, try using a charcoal or clay mask under your arms, or a mild acid-based facial toner, to draw impurities out of your skin.
Before you know it, you’ll be in a new relationship, a non-toxic one. Your future self will thank you!
You'll love it or we'll make it right.
Clean without compromise
We were tired of being forced to choose between reliability and safety. So, we decided to make something different. Something better.